Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Who am I?

Hello readers. My name is Julia Oliver and I am writing this post to tell you a little bit about myself. I am currently a sophomore at High Point University pursuing studies in Game and Interactive Media Design with a minor in Piano studies.

I grew up just outside of Boston, Massachusetts before moving to Raleigh, North Carolina 4 years ago. In Boston I was a part of the Varsity Track and Field and Varsity Figure Skating teams at Burlington High School.


I also spent my time helping produce a variety show at the local TV station. When I moved to Raleigh however, I fell out of these routines. Then I came to High Point University.

Here at HPU I am a part of the HPU E-Sports team where I compete for the Smash Ultimate team. I am also studying the skills I need to produce video games in the future. Coupled with my minor in Piano studies I hope to compose music for video games in the future.

High Point University has inspired me to chase after my passion and motivated me to pursue the skills I need to get there. I hope this post let you get to know me a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dependence on Technology

The post I’m writing about today is interesting, in that, had it not have been for the global pandemic it could've been writt...